1 to 1 WordPress Training
In my experience you will get much more from 1 to 1 WordPress training than you will from group training. The reason is that you get my full attention and the training can be taylored to your exact needs, not the needs of a group. You will learn everything you need to know to get your business website and blog up and running. If you have all your content available (text and images etc ready beforehand, you may have a fully working website up and running by the end of the day). The training can be delivered on-site at your office or even on your kitchen table (which we’ve done many a time!).
During your WordPress Training you will learn:
- How WordPress works
- How to install WordPress on your host
- How to create and manage menus
- How to create and publish posts and pages (and the difference between them)
- How to add, manage and edit images in your posts and pages
- How to add videos to your posts and pages
- How to easily add and manage plugins to extend the functionality of your website
- SEO techniques to build your websites rankings
- How to monitor and moderate comments, and stop spam entries
- How to choose and install different themes
- How to add social media sharing to your website
- How to market your website for best conversion
- How to make your WordPress website more secure
- How to backup your website and restore it in minutes should the worst happen
- And much more…
Who is your trainer?
Tim Spencer has been building websites for small business for over 10 years using WordPress and Joomla Content Management Systems and has been training business owners to build their own websites for over 5 years. Tim has a similar amount of experience with Search Engine Optimisation and Digital Marketing, providing clients with a wealth of experience and tips for their online marketing.
Some of the many Company's and Establishments I've trained to use WordPress
One day on-site WordPress courses are from £280 for individuals and £175 each for 2 people and £125 per person for groups of 3 to 6 people. Travelling expenses of 45p per mile will also be payable. Prices for individuals or organisations further afield may be more to cover travelling and accommodation costs (if required).
Please Note: Payment is required on booking. Payment can be made via Paypal or BACS, please ask for details.
Please call Tim on 07979 864718 to discuss your WordPress training, or use the contact form below, for more information and available dates.
Terms & Conditions
Refunds will only be given if at least 7 days notice is given prior to the training date, but is subject to an administration fee of £30, deducted from the refund. Where accommodation has been booked, and a cancellation fee is required that will also be deducted from the refund. In the rare event that the trainer has to cancel due to illness etc. you will be given the opportunity to rearrange the training day, or a full refund. In booking and making payment, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.