Group WordPress Training
During your WordPress Training you will learn:
- How WordPress works
- How to install WordPress on your host
- How to create and manage menus
- How to create and publish posts and pages (and the difference between them)
- How to add, manage and edit images in your posts and pages
- How to add videos to your posts and pages
- How to easily add and manage plugins to extend the functionality of your website
- SEO techniques to build your websites rankings
- How to monitor and moderate comments, and stop spam entries
- How to choose and install different themes
- How to add social media sharing to your website
- How to market your website for best conversion
- How to make your WordPress website more secure
- How to backup your website and restore it in minutes should the worst happen
- And much more…
Where does the training take place?
For your convenience we come to you. We’ve conducted training in boardrooms, classrooms and kitchen tables, anywhere that has internet access can be used (though coffee shops usually have too many distractions). Although based on the Norfolk/Lincolnshire border we travel the country training businesses to build their own websites. So contact us to book your WordPress training day and look forward to learning how easy it can be!
How long does the training take?
With our tuition you can learn to build a WordPress website in a day. For this to happen though you must be ready beforehand, by having all your page content precreated. So that you get the most out of the day, the training is hands-on, you’ll be guided through WordPress page building and blog posting.
One day on-site group WordPress courses are from £240 for individuals and £175 each for 2 people and £125 per person for groups of 3 to 6 people that are located in Norfolk, Cambridgeshire and South Lincolnshire. Prices for individuals or organisations further afield may be more to cover travelling and accommodation costs (if required).
Please Note: Payment is required on booking. Payment can be made via Paypal or BACS, please ask for details.
Please call Tim on 07979 864718 to discuss your group WordPress training, or use the contact form below, for more information and available dates.
Terms & Conditions
Refunds will only be given if at least 7 days notice is given prior to the training date, but is subject to an administration fee of £30, deducted from the refund. Where accommodation has been booked, and a cancellation fee is required that will also be deducted from the refund. In the rare event that the trainer has to cancel due to illness etc. you will be given the opportunity to rearrange the training day, or a full refund. In booking and making payment, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.