WordPress Training in Fakenham
With this 1-to-1 or small group WordPress training in Fakenham, you will learn everything you need to know to get you started building your WordPress based website.
Quite simply it is extremely easy to use, robust, extendable, and relatively easy to maintain without the need to resort to expensive website or graphic designers – and the software and many goodies are FREE!
During your WordPress Training you will learn:
- How WordPress works
- How to install WordPress on your host
- How to create and manage menus
- How to create and publish posts and pages (and the difference between them)
- How to add, manage and edit images in your posts and pages
- How to add videos to your posts and pages
- How to easily add and manage plugins to extend the functionality of your website
- SEO techniques to build your websites rankings
- How to monitor and moderate comments, and stop spam entries
- How to choose and install different themes
- How to add social media sharing to your website
- How to market your website for best conversion
- How to make your WordPress website more secure
- How to backup your website and restore it in minutes should the worst happen
- And much more…
Who is your trainer?
Tim Spencer has been building websites for small business for over 10 years using WordPress and Joomla Content Management Systems and has been training business owners to build their own websites for over 5 years. Tim has a similar amount of experience with Search Engine Optimisation and Digital Marketing, providing clients with a wealth of experience and tips for their online marketing.
Some of the many Company's and Establishments I've trained to use WordPress
One day on-site WordPress Training courses in Fakenham are from £240 for individuals and £175 each for 2 people and £125 per person for groups of 3 to 6 people that are located in Norfolk, Cambridgeshire and South Lincolnshire. Prices for individuals or organisations further afield may be more to cover travelling and accommodation costs (if required).
Please Note: Payment is required on booking. Payment can be made via Paypal or BACS, please ask for details.
Please call Tim on 07979 864718 to discuss your WordPress training in Fakenham, or use the contact form below, for more information and available dates.
Terms & Conditions
Refunds will only be given if at least 7 days notice is given prior to the training date, but is subject to an administration fee of £30, deducted from the refund. Where accommodation has been booked, and a cancellation fee is required that will also be deducted from the refund. In the rare event that the trainer has to cancel due to illness etc. you will be given the opportunity to rearrange the training day, or a full refund. In booking and making payment, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.