Does WordPress confuse you?
Are people telling you it’s easy to master yet you are finding it difficult?
Are you finding it difficult to know where to start?
If you answered Yes, then this one day WordPress Training will help you cut through the noise and confusion, giving you the confidence to build a better more engaging website to showcase your business.
During your WordPress Training you will learn:
- How WordPress works
- How to install WordPress on your host
- How to create and manage menus
- How to create and publish posts and pages (and the difference between them)
- How to add, manage and edit images in your posts and pages
- How to add videos to your posts and pages
- How to easily add and manage plugins to extend the functionality of your website
- SEO techniques to build your websites rankings
- How to monitor and moderate comments, and stop spam entries
- How to choose and install different themes
- How to add social media sharing to your website
- How to market your website for best conversion
- How to make your WordPress website more secure
- How to backup your website and restore it in minutes should the worst happen
- And much more…
Who is your WordPress trainer?
Tim Spencer has been building websites for small business for over 14 years using WordPress and Joomla Content Management Systems and has been training business owners to build their own websites for almost as long. Tim has a similar amount of experience with Search Engine Optimisation and Digital Marketing, providing clients with a wealth of experience and tips for their online marketing.
Some of the many Company's and Establishments I've trained to use WordPress